This is just a quick bit of news,
I have decided to take on my own challenge to get me back into drawing as well as improve called the '110 Drawing Challenge', this is so that for each day I will be drawing 1 character at random from a hat.
1. The character CAN NOT be from Live Action, Video Games or 3D Animations
2. The character must be a character I have fond memories of (i.e. Characters from Cartoons I loved)
3. I can only pick 2 Characters from the same Universe every 30 days.
4. After 30 days, the hat will be refilled with new characters to draw and Rule 3 is then reset, which means I can pick 2 characters from the same Universe but Rule 3 will still be in affect.
5. NO CHEATING, which means tracing or utilizing any outside help to work on the characters
6. On the 110 day, I must create one big art piece that must incorperate 1 Original Character
So that's that, all the rules have been laid out and so far I have done the first day of the challenge, only 109 days to go.... Pray for me